Surrogacyclinics.com has been designed to help individuals/couples, who are unable to have their own children via conventional methods. The site provides you an easy access to wide-ranging options for surrogacy, IVF and egg donation.
Surrogacy Clinics is a private, self-funding organization.
At surrogacyclinics.com we are dedicated to providing surrogacy solutions to people beleaguered with infertility issues.
The company does its best to bring to you authentic information about effective and affordable services in the delicate field of surrogacy.
We facilitate contact with reputed doctors and hospitals and provide their credentials, so you can decide on the most convenient option. The intending parents may check with the doctor and even get to choose a surrogate, if they wish.
Surrogacy Clinics strives to make it a transparent procedure, and tries to keep the clients informed of all important details.
Surrogacy clinics provides:
- Surrogacy at affordable, choice of destinations.
- Comfortable and cost effective trip planning, journey, stay, tourist experience, and recuperation.
- A comprehensive guide for patient education.
- Personal experience stories direct from patients, who have undertaken the treatment.
- Educational seminars, in addition to video interviews of doctors and patients.
Surrogacyclinics.com strives to maintain a healthy relationship with all clients by
- Taking careful note of the needs of each individual client.
- Having direct communication with the clients, and maintaining the relationship throughout the experience.
- Setting up active communication between the client and the medical facility even before the trip begins.
- Having agents in different parts of the world, where our network medical providers are located, in addition to our physical presence in USA and Asia.
- Building firm relationships with the state-of-the-art medical facilities & physicians worldwide, and dealing with the leading tourism operators worldwide.
Medical & Health Content Editor
Highest Education: Masters in Ecommerce
[Last modified on: 9th July, 2015]