If the outrageous costs of fertility treatment in your home country are keeping you from realizing your dreams of parenthood, you will be glad to hear that you still have options. Fertility clinics in Mumbai make it much more affordable to become a parent.
Infertility is a problem that unfortunately affects millions of women. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1.5 million married women in America are infertile. That’s one and a half million women who could benefit from embryo and egg fertilization in India. Don’t let high fees of the doctor keep you from fulfilling your destiny of having children. There is an excellent in vitro fertilization or IVF hospital in Mumbai that can help you do just that.
Cost of IFV Treatment in Mumbai
The cost of test tube babies in India is much, much cheaper than in Western countries, and in vitro fertilization costs in Mumbai are some of the most competitive in the country. You could end up spending less than half of what you would in your local fertility hospitals!
But how are they able to offer such excellent rates for their services? There are a number of reasons:
- India’s cost of living is much lower than that in developed countries, making most goods and services cheaper here.
- Cheap labor also keeps the costs low.
- The medical system is regulated well in order to ensure that patients are not grossly overcharged for equipment and services.
- In addition to leading you to some of the top fertility centers in Mumbai, Surrogacy Clinics offers package deals that include all the basics and more, such as:
- Cheap airfare
- Assistance with affordable accommodation
- Transportation to and from the airport, hospital, hotel and other areas of the city
- All applicable clinic and doctor’s fees
- Tests, medications, etc.
Advantages of Choosing Infertitily Centers in Mumbai
But these savings do not come at the expense of quality. Fertility doctors in this west Indian city are world class physicians who are able to provide you with the same quality of care that you would expect from hospitals in your home town. Many have even traveled abroad to study, train, or work in the very countries from which their foreign patients hail.
You won’t have to worry about anything getting lost in translation, as the majority of our network fertility doctors will be able to comfortably converse with you in plain, fluent English.You can rest assured that the future of your family is in good hands.
The plethora of stories of IVF success in the country is also due to the state of the clinics themselves. They are equipped with the latest in cutting edge fertility technologies. Nothing is obsolete or second-rate.
Safe Travel in Mumbai
To make sure that your trip goes as smoothly as possible, keep in mind some basic safety tips both before you go, and while you’re there.
- Learn some basic Hindi greetings and civilities to use around the city.
- Hello – Namaste
- Good bye – Alvida
- Yes – Haa
- No – Naa
- Thank you – Dhanyawad
- Where – Kahaan
- How much? – Kitna
- Drink bottled water and use it to brush your teeth, as well. You don’t want to get sick during your short stay here.
- Try to use meter taxis as much as possible, and negotiate the price before getting in the car if it’s not a meter taxi.
- Be very careful with your purses and handbags when in Mumbai for IVF treatment, as petty theft of small bags like these is the most common.
- Women travelers should dress conservatively and not drink alcohol in excess. Never accept food or drinks from strangers.
- Carry some tissue or toilet paper around in your purse, as you never know when you will need some!
So for affordable IVF treatment or surrogacy in India, look no further than Mumbai. The top-quality fertility clinics in Mumbai will help you make your dreams of parenthood a reality, and keep your bank account in tact, as well.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to receive more information on fertility clinics in Mumbai, India.