Are you hoping to realize your dream of becoming a parent through in vitro fertilization, but cannot afford to do so in your local clinics? If so, do not worry. There are many excellent fertility clinics in New Delhi, India that charge much, much less than those in Western countries. The low cost of test tube babies in India could enable you to fulfill your dreams of parenthood on a budget!
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 6.7 million American women of childbearing age have impaired fecundity, or the impaired ability to have children. But everyone has the right to be a parent, even those who are physically unable. Some just can’t afford it, which is why so many are seeking IVF treatment in New Delhi, India.
How Much Do Fertility Clinics in India Charge?
Surrogacy Clinics works with the top fertility clinics in New Delhi in order to offer you savings of up to 50% or more on in vitro fertilization. They are able to charge such low fees for a number of reasons:
- The cost of living in India is very low.
- The healthcare system is affordable and doesn’t grossly overcharge for services and equipment, like in the U.S.
- Some of the top IFV clinics in New Delhi collaborate with us to offer package deals that include all the basics, like cheap airfare, affordable accommodations, clinic fees, and even transportation between the clinic, hotel, airport, and tourist locations in New Delhi.
- The cost of egg donors in India is much lower than in the U.S. and other developed countries.
Notice that “obsolete technology” and “low quality medical care” weren’t on that list. The word cheap can only be applied the in vitro fertilization costs in New Delhi, not the medical care.
What Not to Miss Outside the Fertility Clinic in New Delhi
You have chosen New Delhi because you want to take advantage of the low cost of embryo and egg fertilization in India, but that doesn’t mean your trip has to be all business. New Delhi, India’s capital, is a bustling metropolis that has no shortage of fun tourist activities, as well as shopping, dining, and nightlife.
- India Gate: This towering stone monument in the heart of New Delhi is one of the city’s most famous structures. Situated on the Rajpath (meaning “King’s Way”) ceremonial avenue, it is definitely a must see in New Delhi.
- Lodhi Gardens: This sprawling park is a wonderful green space within the city that is also home to tombs, mosques, and other beautiful architecture.
- Connaught Place: This trendy business district in New Delhi is great for shopping and restaurants.
- Lotus Temple: This Bahá’í house of worship in the shape of a lotus flower is a prominent attraction in the city.
Tips for Tourists in New Delhi
We have hundreds of stories of IFV success in India, and in order to make your trip go smoothly and become one yourself, here are a few tips to remember when you come to New Delhi.
- For the most agreeable weather, come in the spring or fall. October, November, February and March are the mildest months with the best temperatures.
- If you come in the summer, bring light, airy clothes, as it can get very hot and muggy. The winters are chilly, so bring warm clothes if you come then.
- Make sure to apply for your visa well in advance. It can sometimes take up to 8 weeks, so apply for it at least two or threemonths before your trip.
- You shouldn’t have to worry about experiencing any communication problems when you’re here. Most of our network fertility doctors in New Delhi speak excellent English and will be able to comfortably converse with you.
So if you’re looking for affordable IVF in India, look no further than the excellent fertility clinics in New Delhi. Contact us and get started on the path to parenthood today.
Fill out the estimate request form on the right to receive more information on fertility clinics in New Delhi, India.