Childless couples have recently been realizing the significance of surrogacy services to help achieve their dreams of starting a family. Unfortunately, for those who are not in the usual situation as in a heterosexual marriage, there are limited options as some places in the world still frown upon single motherhood or gay couples having kids. Fortunately, gay surrogacy agencies in India are willing to serve people, who might have felt discriminated against in their own countries, and the boom of commercial surrogacy in India has brought new hopes for many desirous parents.
India Gay Surrogacy Programs
- Heterosexual couples have long been acquiring surrogacy services in their own countries, where they are legally permitted. However, the high costs in many places may have caused many to look beyond the conventional options and consider going to other places.
- India surrogacy agencies are leading the pack, with their state-of-the-art facilities and world-renowned surrogacy experts.
- Woman-woman couples can easily get sperm from sperm banks and have one partner undergo an IVF procedure to get pregnant. Man-man couples, on the other hand, have more difficulty becoming parents outside of adoption.
- Surrogacy agencies in India are open to serving any couple, even single individuals, who have decided to have their own kids.
- A quality gay surrogacy agency should be able to provide you with a list of egg donors who provide eggs and/or sperms.
- Surrogacy in India normally costs only a fraction of the same service in countries like the US and UK.
- Egg donors in India are usually Indian women. Should a couple decide to get eggs from other ethnicity, by all means they are free to bring their egg donor along for the journey.
- Success rates at the best gay surrogacy clinics in India are at the same level, sometimes higher than in western countries.
- Individuals and couples looking for gay surrogacy agencies in India may acquire some information from previous clients. The clinics often have a list of these people who have given their consent to be contacted by future patients who want to undergo the same journey as they have.
Why opt for Gay Surrogacy India?
- Cost of surrogacy in India is very low.
- Acclaimed surrogacy doctors, modern facilities, and excellent success rates
- Surrogacy agencies in India have a long history of working with patients from all over the world
- Communication is not a problem, as English is widely spoken in India. Most doctors and their medical staff are very fluent in the language.
- Surrogacy centers in the country take very good care of their surrogates, giving prime importance to her and the baby’s safety at all times
- Agents of gay surrogacy in India understand that as with all human beings, gay couples have the right to be happy and fulfil their dreams of starting a family.