Besides couples battling infertility, many single individuals are also turning to surrogacy to fulfill their desire for parenthood. If you are looking for a low-cost and discreet assisted reproduction experience, IVF surrogacy clinics in Mumbai, India offer a range of programs and services. Indeed, surrogacy clinics in India are attracting global attention for providing cutting edge technology at rock bottom prices.
According to Resolve, the National Infertility Association, one in eight childbearing American couples is affected by infertility. While it is difficult to get worldwide statistics about surrogacy, a 2010 study done by the Council for Responsible Genetics titled “Surrogacy in America” found that gestational surrogacy grew 89% between 2004 and 2008.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in which a woman agrees to ‘lend’ her womb to carry and birth the child of another person. Usually, a legal agreement between two mutually agreeable parties, surrogacy is done through two methods. These two options are
- Traditional surrogacy, which involves impregnating the surrogate mother with the father’s sperm or donor sperm through artificial insemination. Since traditional surrogacy can be an emotional and legal ticking time bomb, it is banned in several countries.
- Gestational surrogacy, in which the embryo—created from the egg of the intended mother and the sperm of the intended father—is harvested into the uterus of the chosen surrogate mother. Since the birth mother has no biological claim on the baby, this method is deemed less legally and emotionally cumbersome.
If you are struggling with reproductive issues, the burgeoning popularity of surrogacy programs in India is an indication that there is hope. You can look into some of the best surrogacy clinics in India.
How Much Do Clinics in Mumbai Charge For Surrogacy?
With their flexible ART programs and high success rates, the leading clinics for gestational surrogacy in Mumbai, India are a boon for potential parents.
Cheap labor and an affordable medical system make the cost of surrogacy in India very affordable when compared to similar processes in the Western countries.
Advantages of Choosing an IVF Surrogacy Clinic in Mumbai
Besides affordable treatment options, there are a host of other reasons for choosing Mumbai hospitals for IVF surrogacy.
- Unlike many countries, commercial surrogacy is legal in India.
- Indian surrogate mothers are stringently screened. Surrogate pregnancies are treated with higher vigilance since they are deemed high-risk pregnancies.
- Indian surrogacy doctors are experts in reproductive medicine. As you meet the team, who will be overseeing the procedure from conception to delivery, you are likely to be impressed with their credentials and experience.
- Most medical professionals in the surrogacy centers of Mumbai, India are conversant in English.
- With the proliferation of high quality surrogacy clinics in Mumbai, India, you are unlikely to be bogged down by waiting lists.
- For people seeking an egg donor of a specific ethnicity for gestational surrogacy in India, there are likely to be viable options.
- If you have the time, explore the wonders of Mumbai. A global city, Mumbai is the financial heart of India. It is a city steeped in history, architecture, cuisine and cinema.
- The fertility clinics and IVF centers in Mumbai are well-equipped and operate using global standards of hygiene and technology.
Features of Network Surrogacy Center in Mumbai
- Has its own state-of-the-art IVF laboratory
- Was the first in India to receive an ISO 9001-2000 certification
- Is located in a quiet and discreet residential neighborhood, and is easily accessible
- Offers free second opinions to potential parents
- Has an onsite IVF suite, andrology lab and recovery suites ; as you tour the facilities of this infertility center in Mumbai, you will see a self-contained institution at work
As you are likely to be overseen by one set team of reproductive healthcare professionals in the network fertility and IVF centre in Mumbai, there will be a procedural continuity and a sense of familiarity.
Travel Considerations for Surrogacy in India
- Make sure you understand all the terms and conditions of your surrogacy agreement to avoid future litigation.
- Read some testimonials from people to better understand the process in a surrogacy center in Mumbai, India. It is very important to focus on the success rates of clinics offering gestational surrogacy in Mumbai.
- Mumbai is largely a friendly city. However, use commonsense to stay safe.
- It is important to check that you have all the required travel papers including documents to take your surrogacy child home.
- Get Indian currency since most Indian businesses operate on a cash-only basis.
Given the vast advantages of choosing an IVF surrogacy clinic in Mumbai, it is highly likely that you will set off on the path of parenthood with minimal worries and financial constraints. So head to India’s glittering city that never sleeps and you will have taken the first step in your parenting journey.
Submit the estimate request form on the right to receive more information about IVF surrogacy clinic in Mumbai – India.