Surrogacy makes it possible for people who cannot have their own children to enjoy the joys of parenthood. Take a look at some of the possible scenarios that call for surrogacy.
- Single Men
- The woman had the uterus removed because of some medical reasons.
- The woman cannot carry the baby due to some medical condition.
- Husband has low sperm count
- Woman’s ovaries are producing eggs but she does not have uterus
- Woman’s uterus is malformed or damaged and is incapable of carrying a pregnancy to term
- Woman is suffering from medical problems such as diabetes, heart and kidney diseases and pregnancy in her would be life threatening.
- Repeated miscarriages
- Woman’s ovaries are non-functioning due to premature menopause
- Woman has some genetic disease, which may be passed to her offspring
Besides these, there may be a few other situations in which people opt for surrogacy.
Check which Surrogacy Scenario applies to your case:
Refer to the image above to find out which surrogacy scenario would be applicable in your case.
Individual transcendence beautifully culminates in reproduction. If we refuse to pass on our DNA to our offsprings, life would come to end with us. Having a child is a life-changing experience for most people; Surrogacy Clinics, with its vast network of skilled professionals, assists you in making it a smooth process.
Pregnancy is not possible for everyone. Couples keen to take the first steps on the path of parenthood seeking the joys of bringing up a young life are taking the help of surrogate mothers in India, Armenia, Ukraine, Nepal and other places, to realize parenthood dreams.
Individuals and couples, who have tried and failed to get pregnant, often seek solace in surrogacy (though a latest law in India bans surrogacy for single individuals and gay couples and allows surrogacy only for heterosexual married couples who have been a man and wife for a minimum of two years).
Surrogacy is an arrangement in which a woman is hired to carry and deliver a child for a couple or for some individual. The process has been under controversies, and is not legal in all places.
Gay surrogacy in Nepal and Armenia; singles and LGBT couples can head to these countries to fulfill their parenthood dreams.
Surrogacy Clinics can help you get in touch with reputed gay surrogacy agencies in Armenia. However, only married couples are accepted in Ukraine, India and Georgia.
Those who opt for surrogacy in Ukraine, are also allowed gender selection of the baby.