Finding Surrogacy Clinics in India
Surrogacy clinics can be found in most major Indian cities as the procedure is legally accepted. We work with surrogacy centres in the top cities of India as:
- Delhi – The capital of India, Delhi is home to a number of hospitals and medical centers, some of which are the best in the country. The Indira Gandhi international Airport links the city to countries all over the world.
- Mumbai – The industrial hub of the country, it is renowned for having some of the best surrogacy clinics in India. The city has a number of Joint Commission International hospitals, some of which are also affiliated to the likes of Harvard Medical School.
Gestational Surrogacy in India
- Commercial Surrogacy is illegal in many countries of the world such as France and Italy. The legalization of commercial womb for rent in India by the honorable Supreme Court of India paved the way for the commencement of the Indian surrogacy journey in 2002.
- Intended parents can opt for gestational surrogacy in India. Gestational surrogacy is the process in which a woman is impregnated by the sperm and egg of the intending couples or donors. The surrogate mother is not genetically related to the child and is merely a carrier of the fetus.
- Surrogacy clinics in India have stringent criteria for selecting a surrogate. Only healthy women between the ages of 21-35 years are considered as surrogates in India.
- The detailed medical history, surgical history, personal history, and family history of the prospective carrier is looked into.
- Surrogacy laws of the country necessitate a detailed financial and legal agreement between the surrogate and the commissioning couple to ensure the entire procedure goes as smoothly as possible.
Why Choose Surrogacy Clinics in India
There are a number of reasons that attract foreigners to India surrogacy clinics. Some common reasons are:
- Surrogacy and IVF clinics in India are equipped with state of the art infrastructure and provide all amenities to make the entire process as simple as possible.
- Doctors in India are a highly skilled and a hard working lot; many of whom are members of a number of national and international medical associations such as the Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India.
- India has a sympathetic legal view of surrogacy. The guidelines stated by the Indian Council of Medical Research protect the best interests of both the involved parties.
- Also, surrogacy in India costs a fraction of what it would in any of the first world countries. Compensation for egg donation in India falls easy on the pocket.
- English is the language almost all the health professionals are well versed with, making communication with foreign patients an easy task.
- Surrogacy Clinics can help prospective parents get in touch with the leading surrogacy clinics in India and also answer their queries.
- Surrogacy agencies in India also facilitate the entire medical trip of the intended parents by taking care of things right from airport pick up to the surgery and post operative care.
Tips for People Looking for Surrogacy in India
- India’s time zone is GMT/UTC +5.5, which means that travelers flying from any part of the world will probably be jet lagged by the time they reach the country. Tourists should try adapting to the Indian time zone as soon as possible.
- If not more, foreign nationals are advised to get some currency converted to Indian rupees before arriving in the country as Indian taxis do not accept dollars.
- Take care to respect the religions of the people and follow their traditions in sacred places
- Possession of narcotic drugs is a punishable offence.
- It is wise to carry a mosquito repellant especially if the visit is around the monsoon season
- Tourists must take care of their valuables especially in crowded places like buses, restaurants, etc.
Places to Visit in India
India is a land with diverse cultures and an equally wide range of landscapes. Foreign nationals who opt for surrogacy clinics in India can enjoy India’s therapeutic spas, meditation, yogic asanas and delicious cuisine during the course of their stay.
Indians are warm and friendly and treat the patients with all the respect and empathy they deserve. Confidentiality is the chief concern of many intending parents and surrogacy agencies India can help you keep it under wraps, if you request them to.
Post surrogacy, couples can experience the rich heritage of this vibrant country. Major tourist attractions are:
- The Qutub Minar and the Lotus temple in Delhi.
- The Golden Temple in Amritsar.
- The backwaters of Kerala.
- The beaches of Goa.
- The Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Amber Fort in Jaipur.
It is said that the gift of life is the most precious one. Reputable surrogacy clinics in India with their healthy Indian surrogates and state-of-the-art facilities beckon intended parents to embark on the journey to experience the happiness of a seraphic baby.