Aspiring parents for whom surrogacy is not an option in their home countries can easily find a surrogate mother for hire in India to expand their family. In many countries around the world, surrogacy is either too expensive, illegal, or not available to certain demographics (such as single parents or homosexuals). However, surrogacy in India is available to all. For example, there are many great options for surrogacy in India for Americans who cannot afford the expensive procedure back home. It is also much more affordable in India than in the developed countries of the West where surrogacy is permitted. Surrogacy is also permitted for same-sex couples in India.
According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 10.9% of American women have impaired fecundity, or face difficulty conceiving. This can put the dream of parenthood out of reach for many of these women—as well as their partners. But those facing such problems should not lose hope. Surrogate mothers in India can make those dreams come true.
Cost of Hiring a Surrogate Mother in India
The first question you may ask when considering a trip to India is most likely: How much does it cost to hire a surrogate mother in India? Well, the low cost of surrogacy in India may astound you. Prospective parents can expect to spend 50% less on a surrogate mother for hire in India than they would in a developed country.
How are the costs involved in hiring a womb in India so low?
- The biggest factor responsible for such low prices is the cost of living in India which is drastically cheaper than in the Western countries.
- Overall, healthcare is cheaper in India. In fact, India is a very popular destination for medical tourists seeking great deals on everything from cosmetic surgery to dentistry to heart surgery.
- Many of our network surrogacy clinics in India offer attractive package deals.
How Surrogate Mothers for Hire Are Selected
- Surrogacy Clinics can help you find a surrogate mother agency in India that has a rigorous screening process and hires only the healthiest candidates available. The clinics with which Surrogacy Clinics is associated have a number of criteria that a potential surrogate must meet in order to be selected. All potential surrogate mothers are screened based on factors such as:
- Personal background
- Overall medical history
- Pregnancy history
- Also, clinic doctors conduct physical examinations, mental health examinations, STD and infectious disease screenings and a host of other tests to ascertain the women’s aptitude for surrogacy.
- Women who pass these tests and are chosen as surrogates are well taken care of throughout the duration of the pregnancy. They are given ample and comfortable housing and put on a diet that is healthy for them as well as the baby. They are also given all the necessary vitamins, supplements and prenatal drugs.
Surrogates for hire in India undergo regularly scheduled psychiatric evaluations to make sure they stay in good mental health and also receive all the necessary ultrasound and Doppler tests at the proper times during the pregnancy.
Many Indian women abstain from such unhealthy habits as drinking or smoking. You can also ask a potential surrogate if she has any other specific habits of which you do not approve. Your surrogacy clinic should be able to provide you with a long list of potential surrogate mothers to give you as many options as possible and ensure you find the perfect one for your future baby.
Finding a surrogate in India has never been easier. With the friendly and knowledgeable staff across the leading fertility clinics in the country, you can look forward to finding a healthy womb carrier in India.
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on Surrogate Mother for Hire in India.